In this how-to, we will look into some the steps that one must take if he or she wants to enable or wants to be able to switch between more than one Gmail account using the same browser It can be very useful for you to have this ability if you have more than one email account and you have to access them daily but you want to avoid having to open them up in different internet browsers. This can get really messy at times. How many times have you opened up another Gmail window in the same browser but it continues to open the one you already have open? Don’t you want to remove this little problem? The solution is simple. Continue to read to bring this feature to your own browser.
Before we begin, I would like to provide you with a list of Google products that support the multiple sign-in feature:
- Web Search
- Google Moderator
Another thing, this feature has not been introduced on to mobile phones as of yet since it is only limited to the desktop version of the browser.
1. First, you will need to go the settings page of your Google Account. Edit your Multiple Sign-in settings here. You will see the Multiple Sign in settings at the very top of the window.
2. Hit the Edit button and this will take you to the settings page for the Multiple Settings (click the image).
3. Check On next to the Radio button which is Use multiple Google Accounts in the same web browser. After you are done checking it, Save it from the bottom of the browser.
4. Now all you have to do it log-in to your Gmail account. Click on your address and this will bring up a dropdown list.
5. Click on Switch Account from this dropdown list.
6. The dropdown list will not move from here but it will show you the different Gmail accounts you will be able to switch between.
We hope that after reading this tutorial, you’ll be able to Switch Between or Use Multiple Gmail Accounts in the Same Browser. To solve more of your problems, subscribe to our feed