Today, I’ll be teaching you a very useful Gmail trick that will enable you to add multiple addresses to your Gmail account. Most of us have multiple email accounts for instance, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! etc. Its a very painstaking work to log into each account separately. Won’t it be useful if you could merge all your account to a single platform?
Gmail, gives you the option to integrate multiple account into a single Gmail account. The step involves 3-5 steps and once you have successfully merged you account and verified it, you’ll be able to send emails to to your friends or clients right from Gmail account.
Without further due, here’s what you have to do;
1. Log-in to Gmail account,
2. On the top right corner, click on ‘Settings‘,
3. Under the Settings, click on ‘Accounts’ tab’,
4. You will see an option ‘Send me as:‘,
5. Under this option, click on Add another email address you own,
6. Now a window will pop-up asking you to enter the details of your new email address,
7. Provide any valid email address. (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc),
8. A verification email will be sent to the email address that you have just entered.
Once the process is complete, Gmail will handle all your integrated accounts. You’ll be able to send and receive emails. If you’d like to write a mail, you’ll be given the option to choose which account you want to use for sending mail.
If you are having problems integrating this, feel free to share your comments.