Kogan Agora | The World’s Second Google Android Mobile Handset
Australian based Kogan Technologies are set to launch the world’s second handset powered by the Google Android operating system.
The T-Mobile G1 captured all the headlines by being the world’s first Android-powered mobile phone, but the plan was always to have Android be a completely open source operating system, available for use in, well, any mobile phones that people felt like sticking it in.
This Google Android based phone is named Kogan Agora Pro Mobile and the best part is that it is unloacked to any network!
Unique Features available in Kogan Agora Google Android Phone
- Integrated QWERTY keyboard
- 2.5-inch TFT-LCD flat touch-sensitive screen
- 624 MHz processor
- 128 MB RAM
- 2-megapixel camera
- Easy-to-use email with attachment support for images, videos, music and documents
- Instant access to mobile Internet services (Gmail ™, YouTube ™, Google Talk ™, Google Calendar ™, Google Maps ™)
- One-Touch Google Search
- High-speed 3G network connection
- Easy Web Browsing
- Customizable Home Screen with instant Email, text message and IM notifications
- Music Player
- Bluetooth® 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate
- microSD™ expansion slot for all your storage needs
The new ‘Agora’ handset will be available in Standard and Pro models, priced at $225 and $295 respectively.Release dateof Kogan Agora is January 29,2009.
I’m imrspesed! You’ve managed the almost impossible.