Microsoft gives Office Accounting 2009 away for free
The newest version of Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 has been released and published on Microsoft website for download.
Good news is that existing or current users who had already paid for the license and possess genuine legit product key for any version of Microsoft Office Accounting Standard, Plus or Professional and Microsoft Small Business Accounting (SBA) 2006 can upgrade to the latest version for free of cost.
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 includes the following new and improved features:
- Create tax preparation reports with the Tax Integration add-in to allow CPAs to export data from Office Accounting into TaxWorks and UltraTax CS.
- View accounting information conveniently on your desktop with the Amounts to Pay Today gadget.
- Run over 20 new insightful reports, including cash basis versions of many existing reports.
- Migration wizards for Microsoft Money 2008 and QuickBooks 2008 migration to simplify converting your clients to Office Accounting 2009.
- A new ZIP code feature simplifies the search for support from local accounting professionals.
- Improved credit card processing.
- The Microsoft Office Accounting Spanish Language Pack 2009.
- Accountants or CPAs can provide a customized version of Office Accounting Express 2009 for free to current or potential clients.
Download Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 Setup