As the title suggests, today we will teach you how to convert a mail into Google Docs; therefore we won’t go into details. This is how you convert Gmail messages/emails into Google Docs in just a single click.
Here’s how you activate it
1. Log-in to your Gmail
2. On the top right you will find the ‘Settings’ option. Click on it.
3. In the page that opens, click on ‘Labs‘.
4. Scroll down till you find an item like as shown in the screen-shot.
5. By default it is set to ‘Disable‘, change it to ‘Enable’
6. Scroll futher down the page to click ‘Save‘ button.
Now when ever you will open your email messages on Gmail, you will find a ‘Create a Document‘ option on the right hand side.
Got any suggestions/comments/critisism? Feel free to share with us.